13 October 2017

Lush Halloween Picks //

BEAUTY

I've always loved Lush Halloween products, especially as they get released just when you start fancying having a warm bubble bath as the weather starts to get colder! This year is no different and I just had to treat myself to a few pieces, even if our bathroom is the least relaxing place to be at the moment as were in the process of getting it re-done!


Pink Pumpkin // Bubble Bar
I've always been a massive fan of the original Sparkly Pumpkin bubble bar that Lush brings out every year, so when I saw that they've made a pink version I got a little bit excited! It has a lovely floral scent and makes the prettiest glittery, pink, bubbly bath water you've ever seen.

I really regretted not getting this last year, so I'm glad Lush have brought him back! To me this smells very similar to The Comforter and it has ~alottt~ of glitter packed inside in the prettiest purple-sliver hues. I love that you could go all out and use this on your arms and collar bone for a night out, or just use it every day as a highlighter!

Ever since I heard that Lush were releasing Jelly Bomb's I've been really intrigued to try one out for myself, and this did not disappoint. It smells amazing, and contains grapefruit and citrus oil which are some of my fave scents! Once you pop it in the bath it starts creating a foamy, jelly layer which is really moisturising, although it can look a little weird. I'd just make sure you wash your hair first though!

Have you picked up anything from Lush's Halloween range yet? What do you fancy trying?
Copyright © Rosie Luck 2014-2018