21 October 2017

A Hallway Re-Vamp //

LIFESTYLE

The little space under our stairs had been bugging me for ageees ~ the succulent I'd planted had died, I'd taken a print out of it's frame so that I could use the white border for something else and it had become a bit of a dumping ground for keys // coins // bit's of paper... basically it needed a re-vamp quick time. The only thing holding it somewhat together was my Swoon Editions cupboard, which I'm still so happy with!

I'd been thinking about introducing a little colour to a wall or two in our house as everything is currently painted white and I decided to go a little crazy and go in with the pink! I got the colour mixed up in B&Q and had a little painting afternoon, and I'm soo pleased with how it turned out, plus, because I just painted the back wall I don't think it looks too much and it just makes the house a little more vibrant.


My absolute favourite item I found has to be the neon flamingo from Hurn & Hurn, I think it fits in perfectly and makes the space have a really fun feel to it! I also love a good quote and these two art prints help to break up the pink wall - the one on the left is from Dessenio and the right is a Rifle Paper print. I potted up a couple of new succulents (fingers crossed I can keep these ones alive!) and added a tray to keep our key's + bits & pieces in order and voila - it feels like a new little space that I'm really happy with!
Copyright © Rosie Luck 2014-2018