6 August 2017

Testing Out New Make-Up // 3INA

BEAUTY

As your regular beauty junkie I'm always on the hunt for new brands and products to fall in love with (not that my bank balance likes it very much!). Recently the lovely people over at 3INA (pronounced mee-nah) sent me a few of their products to try and I think I've fallen slightly in love!




I'd never heard of the brand before and when I stalked out their Insta I was a little worried as they do some really bright//out there shades that aren't really my cup of tea, but when I received my little package I was really pleasantly surprised (although I know their UV collection would look amazing on some people!). I was sent three products from their best sellers range and I've been using them all a lottt.

This is the prettiest warm toned shimmery brown shade that blends really well on the lids. It really reminds me of my all time fave By Terry Ombre Blackstar in the shade Bronze Moon only in a cream formula. I've found the best way to apply it is either by patting it on with a flat synthetic brush or if you're feeling lazy you can just use your fingers!

This might just be my favourite of the three. It's a gorgeous gold shimmery highlighter that looks so so pretty brushed onto your cheekbones, down the bridge of the nose and on your cupids bow. The colour pay off is really good and I love that it comes in a big pan so that it's easy to pick up product.

This one is a really vibrant, blue toned red shade that once applied will pretty much not budge. It's a liquid lipstick formula that dries down to a semi matte finish and believe me when I say you can wear this alll day without really needing a touch up!

Have you ever tried anything from 3INA? What products would you be excited to try?!
Copyright © Rosie Luck 2014-2018