17 July 2017

Holiday Essentials // Part 2: Beauty

BEAUTY

Sorry this post is up a little later than I planned - I'm sitting down to write multiple posts today, trying to get myself motivated! This is the second part of my holiday essentials posts where I'm gonna be talking all thing summer skin and haircare related...


Skincare //
I actually packed really light in terms of facial skincare - who has time for a full on regime when they go away? For cleansing I took a mini Emma Hardie moringa cleansing balm, which I have to admit I was a little worried wouldn't last me the week but it was actually more than enough for such a tiny sample size. It's great for on holiday as it get's allll your make-up off effortlessly and it's super moisturising when your face has seen a bit of sun! For moisturiser I took another sample size of the Caudalie Vinosource Moisturising Sorbet, it felt cooling and dewy on my skin, without being too heavy and was a great base for make-up. I also took some Nip + Fab glycolic cleansing pads which I used every other day before bed - these make your skin really smooth, but you have to be careful not too use them too much before going in the sun.

I also took a few products to enhance my tan, including a mini Malibu tropic tanning oil - the smell of this is just summer in a bottle, as well as my trusty Nuxe shimmer oil for the evenings. I also tried out St. Tropez Instant Tan gloss which was sent to me recently. I found it quite greasy to apply but it does make your limbs look more toned and glowy in photo's, as well as enhancing your tan - maybe one to save for nights out when you're getting really dressed up though.


Haircare //
For my hair I took all Lee Stafford products which I have been absolutely loving recently, and they just smell sooo good and summery! I decanted the Sea Salt Shampoo into a smaller bottle as it wasn't in a very travel friendly tub. This was accompanied by their foaming conditioner, as well as my heat protection Coco Loco spray and a Sea Salt spray for beachy hair. I can never be bothered to style my hair on holiday, I literally just washed it, spritzed it and let it air dry every night!

A couple of other items I took with me were a mini Nivea Pearl deodorant - it was so small and cute that I couldn't resit buying it (Is that weird...) aaand my fave Lush solid perfume, Honey I Washed The Kids. I did take other boring things like my hair-brush and a crap tonne more suncream (we're both pretty pale) but I didn't think you'd be that interested in those! 
Copyright © Rosie Luck 2014-2018