5 July 2016

Kylie Jenner Lip Kits // Posie K + Heir

BEAUTY

If you have an Instagram account and you're even the slightest bit interest in make-up there is a 100% chance you will have heard all about the Kylie Cosmetics lip kits. If not - where have you been living? I've been itching to try something from the range for ageees now and I finally bit the bullet and allowed myself to get one matte liquid lipstick and one metal matte lip shade and I have to say - they're worth the hype.


Posie K Matte Liquid Lip Kit
This kit comes with a liquid lipstick and a matching lip liner in a gorgeous dusky pink shade. If you line the lips first (I usually fill in my entire lip with the liner) and then do one coat of liquid lipstick you're good to go for pretty much the entire day. I love how long the colour lasts and it doesn't feel too drying for a matte lipstick. I have also tried this with a balm underneath for a more subtle look without the lip pencil and the colour still lasts beautifully.


Heir Metal Matte Liquid Lipstick
This is a really unusual pinky-coral golden metallic shade with the prettiest shimmer running through it. The shade is the subtlest out of the three metal matte shades, which is probably why I gravitated towards it! It looks great on it's own but you can also layer it with other lipsticks to add a little shimmer - I've used it over Posie K and some other pink shades but I think it would also work over darker shades too.


The only downside is that you can only get these products through the Kylie Cosmetics website and the shipping charges are pretty steep. They sell out ridiculously fast too, so if you want to get your hands on any shades keep your eyes peeled for any re-stock info which is usually relayed through Instagram or Twitter. Are you interested in Kylie's lip kits? Have you tried any of her shades? - I'd love to know!
Copyright © Rosie Luck 2014-2018