6 May 2015

Rosy Skin // RMK Cleansing Balm

BEAUTY

I've been really good lately in terms of using up skincare before I buy something new, but finally last week I ran out of my cleanser and treated myself to the RMK Cleansing Balm (100g), something I've been lusting after for quite a while. I know it's had some rave reviews and I just love the pretty, pink packaging and the amazing smell of roses that this has.


I know cleansing balms aren't for everybody, but every one I've tried I've loved - they're great for dry skin and I find they get makeup off really quickly and effectively, whereas some cleansers really don't. In terms of my cleansing routine I usually double cleanse in the evening, using Bioderma first to get rid of any heavy eye-makeup or foundation and then going in with a second cleanse using this balm to get rid of any other makeup and dirt. This is lovely to message into your face, with the balm instantly melting into an oil upon application. You start off without water before adding a little, continuing to massage, before rinsing off or using a muslin cloth. It also comes with a really cute little spatula to easily get the product out of the tub and contains grape seed oil, jojoba oil and avocado oil. What's your favour cleanser?
Copyright © Rosie Luck 2014-2018